Articles Featuring Rural Renaissance
Besides the national book tour and on-farm open houses scheduled, look for articles about Rural Renaissance or Inn Serendipity, in the following national magazines, publications or media:
- ABC News, March, 2006
- MSNBC, April, 2006
- USA Today, August 11, 2006
- Hobby Farm Home magazine, Summer, 2007
- Hallmark Channel, November, 2006
- Country Woman, July/August, 2006
- BackHome Magazine, May/June, 2006
- ATTRAnews, Sept/Oct, 2005
- Yoga Journal, Sept/Oct. 2005, "Green Acres: Help renew the environment on your next vacation"
- Hobby Farms, Sept/Oct 2005 and Nov/Dec 2005
- Natural Home, Nov/Dec 2005, July/August 2005
- Bytes of Fair Trade Newsletter (Equal Exchange), May, 2004
- Publishers Weekly, June, 2004
- Mother Earth News, June/July, 2004
- Michigan Today, June/July, 2004 feature article on "lifestyle migration," "free agency," and the "rural renaissance."
- Natural Home, June, 2004
- In Business, May/June, 2004
- Willy Street Reader newsletter, July and October, 2004, April 2006
- Home Power magazine, August/September, 2004, Inn Serendipity: Sustainability as the Bottom Line (requires Adobe PDF Reader for viewing)
- E/The Environmental Magazine, Fall, 2004
- Anew, October, 2004
- The Capital Times, "Couple Cuts Clutter", October, 2004
- Chicago Sun Times, November, 2005
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, January, 2005, "Inn opens doors to the 'good life'"
- Hobby Farms, January/February, 2005
- Vegetarian Times, May, 2005, "Living Green"
- Wisconsin Guide, "Rural Renaissance," Spring 2005
- Solar Today, "Farming the Wind and Sun", May/June, 2005
- Wisconsin Trails, September/October, 2005
For samples of John and Lisa's presentations, or for more information about inviting them to speak at your event, conference or gathering, click here.
About Rural Renaissance
Foreword | Introduction | Table of Contents | Reviews | About the Authors | Travel & Speaking |
Media Room | RRN Homepage
Rural Renaissance Network
c/o JDI Enterprises, Inc.
W7843 County P
Browntown WI 53522
Copyright © Rural Renaissance Network. All rights reserved.